Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So apparently Jaclyn has an obsession with fire. It's like she's an old lady remembering some tragic fire from her childhood or something.  She was examining her arms and legs and all of the scabs she has on them and said, "I have lots of bleedings.  I got them in the fire."


The kids and I indulged in some slurpees this week to help cool down.  While drinking them, Jacey observed, "This is so fun, I wish we could do this forever.  But...I know we have to go to Heaven one day."  What a buzz kill!  ;)


We were driving to church this past sunday and we were cutting it pretty close with the time.  Whenever this happens Jeffrey and I always fight about how the morning played out and who's fault it was for why we were late etc. etc.  Then, when we got to the parking lot, Jeffrey passed about 4 open spots and parked a little too far away from the door for my liking.  Of course, being in the bad mood I was in, I added that to my list of things to argue over.  We both stopped talking for a second, just as we were about to get out of the van.  In that moment of silence, from the back of the van, Jacey piped up, "I played with my boogy the whole time."  We stopped fighting after that.  We were too busy laughing.


This is just something cute that Jacey said at our ward's FHE this past monday.  Kevin was announcing the evening's itinerary and he mentioned that perhaps there were some that might want to play football in the field.  Jacey ran over to me and excitedly said, "Mom guess what?  They said we could play football...and I perfectly brought my football!!"

No comments: